Spring Break Safari on The Southern Belle Riverboat
BE A PIRATE ABOARD THE SOUTHERN BELLE RIVERBOAT
What if you could . . .
. . .be a pirate aboard the Southern Belle Riverboat? Walk the plank and join the Captains to explore the mighty Tennessee River. As you’re perched on the highest platform of the boat in the Pilot House, you can keep an eye on other boaters and wildlife along the river.
As a pirate, you can walk the plank and join the Captain to explore the sights along the mighty Tennessee River from the highest platform of the boat in the Pilot House. Learn more about the wildlife along the river, history of various Cherokee sites, how the river was used during the Civil War, and more. The cruise takes you around Lookout Mountain, under Chattanooga’s four bridges and along Chattanooga’s riverfront. Be sure to wear your eye patch and bandana!
Dates available: Friday, March 10, 2017-Sunday, April 9, 2017
Free Spring Break Safari Guide – available at ticketing.
Special eye patch and bandana when you show your Spring Break Safari guide at the check-in counter prior to boarding
Lunch Cruise: 1.5 hour cruise, fully narrated, deluxe deli buffet
Dinner Cruise: 2 hour cruise, entertainment, full prime rib dinner
Time with the Pirate Captain
A photo opportunity with the Pirate Captain in the Pilot House
Cost: Lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruises vary in pricing. See website for more information.
Spring Break Safari Scavenger Hunt
Discover more about Chattanooga on an exciting Scavenger Hunt! Explore the city and complete each Scavenger Hunt at your own pace. Each attraction is offering two separate Scavenger Hunts – one is outside and around the entry (free) and one is inside (with paid admission). Solve the clues together or if you get stuck, you can ask someone at the attraction or check out the answers online.
Kids will receive special prizes* when they show images of the found items to employees at the attractions for both hunts.
(1) Grab your official Spring Break Safari Guide at any of the 11 participating attractions or at the Visitors Center located at 215 Broad Street
(2) Pick a location to start
(3) Take pictures of your answers (include yourself in the images & share on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
(4) Tag your photos with #SpringBreakSafariCHA | #AdventuresinCHA | #ChattanoogaFun
(5) Show all pictures to the designated person at the attractions to receive your prize
* Scavenger Hunt is available any time of year. Prizes are only available during Spring Break.