School Field Trips
To book school field trips for your school group, or a Chattanooga tour, please call Joy or Daniel at 423.266.4488!
All school groups, school field trips, and Chattanooga tours welcome aboard The Southern Belle Riverboat and Chattanooga Riverboat Co.! Doesn’t matter the size of the group, this TN Riverboat can accommodate up to 1000 students on your private or public charter! The Southern Belle Riverboat does sightseeing cruises, lunch cruises, dinner cruises, high school proms, and any event you can come up with for school field trips! The riverboat crew will customize your event to your needs and your budget! This is the top attraction in Chattanooga and a great way to see the other top attractions in Chattanooga. With plenty of things to see in Chattanooga, your students will learn all about Chattanooga and the historical significance the city played in the Civil War! This school field trip one of the most fun things to do in Chattanooga and also one of the most educational things to do in Chattanooga!
Some of the things your students may see on this Chattanooga tour is the scenic Lookout Mountain and all it has to offer, Rock City is a great tourist attraction, Ruby Falls, another awesome tourist attraction in Chattanooga, the Incline Railway rounds of the tourist attractions in Chattanooga located on Lookout Mountain! As the school group cruises down the TN River through downtown Chattanooga, we will pass a WWII amphibious vehicle called The Chattanooga Ducks, you will also see native Chattanooga ducks and other wildlife hanging out on the banks of TN River watching the Chattanooga Ducks along with your students! As we cruise through downtown on your sightseeing tour, lunch tour, or dinner tour you will see the Chattanooga Aquarium also known as the TN Aquarium, and the beautiful Chattanooga riverfront. There are a ton of fun things to do on the water in Chattanooga!
Don’t be a swashbuckler! Sleepover on our new dockside boat!
Arrival begins at 8:30 for snacks, set up bedding and relax with a movie, shop in our gift shop, before boarding the Southern Belle Riverboat for a one hour moonlight cruise all to yourselves, Dance to cd’s, Bring games, welcome from our Captain for a Pilot House tour or just count the stars (your pick)!
When the sun wakes you up, we’ll have a light breakfast and off you go to see the other great sites of Chattanooga!
- Check in: 8:30 pm
- Check out: 8:30 am
Bring Sleeping Bags & Pillows
Ask us about Add On’s: Dinner, disc jockey, cots, etc.
Enjoy this 1 to 1½ hour fully narrated Tennessee River sightseeing cruise with your school group!
We’re offering a menu for kids & adults alike! Deli Buffet with Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Swiss & Cheddar Cheese, Variety of Bread and garnishes, Homemade Soup, Ranch Style Baked Beans, Potato Chips, Snack Cakes, Soft Drinks, Sweet Tea, and Coffee! Or try our Papa John’s Pizza Buffet, Ceasar Salad, One Topping Pizza, Breadsticks, Snack Cakes and Soft Drinks, Sweet Tea and Coffee!
As you’re dining our narrator will explain a little about Chattanooga and its rich history!
From the Civil War, Cherokee Indians, Water Transportation, River Life and our new city front! (We’ll tailor our narration to fit your curriculum). Let us know in advance what you are covering in the classroom.
- Admiral Package: 12:00 Lunch & Sightseeing
- Captain Package: 2:00 Lunch & Sightseeing
- First Mate Package: 10:00 Sightseeing Cruise / Lunch 11:30 Dockside
- Deckhand Package: Lunch on our Dock (Pier 2)
- 2:30 Dockside Lunch / 3:30 Sightseeing Cruise (one hour)
- Ahoy Package: 4:00 Sightseeing Cruise / Dinner on the Dock (Pier 2)
- Without Lunch (10:00 a.m. only)
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, eggs or unpasteurized milk may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Our Caesar dressing contains raw eggs. FYI, consumption of raw eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
- All our hamburgers are cooked to the required minimum temperatures. Upon request, we will cook to your specifications. However, consuming raw or undercooked hamburgers may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.