A Chattanooga Bed and Breakfast Inn – “Chattanooga’s Historic Inn”
Experience the historical elegance of the Mayor’s Mansion Inn Bed and Breakfast. This 11-room bed and breakfast mansion inn, built in 1889, was home to Edmond G. Watkins, who later became the Mayor of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Now serving Chattanooga and located in the Fort Wood Historic District, the Mayor’s Mansion Inn Bed and Breakfast is truly dedicated to making your stay in Tennessee as unforgettable as your Chattanooga surroundings.
Start your Day with a Wonderful Breakfast
The Mayor’s Mansion Inn offers our guest a 3-course, complimentary breakfast served in our Tiffany Room. “En Suite” Breakfast is available for an additional cost of $10.
Breakfast Menus are seasonal, Southern, and made with fresh ingredients! Breakfast is served from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Monday-Friday and 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Saturday and Sunday. Our chef selected menu is posted daily, and we are happy to make any adjustments based on your dietary restrictions or tastes!
Bed and Breakfast Amenities for Our Guests
The Mayor’s Mansion Inn is dedicated to offering the very best to its guests. Each room includes:
- Parking on the property (right at the door!) at no additional charge
- Delicious full breakfast (“en suite” option $10)
- Wireless Internet access
- Nightly turndown and/or daily makeup service is available on request
- Early morning coffee and tea service featuring the Mansion’s own special blend of dark roasted coffee and a selection of breakfast and herbal teas
- Complementary Snacks, Sodas, and Bottled Water
- AM/FM clock radios
- Iron/Ironing Board on request, delivered to your room
- Hair dryer
- Luxurious spa robes for your use “en suite”
- Cable TV/DVD
Book Your Stay Today
At the Mayor’s Mansion, we are dedicated to making your stay as unforgettable as your surroundings. We pride ourselves on providing only the best guest service. If you are planning to stay at the Mayor’s Mansion and need ideas on different area attractions, tickets or reservations please call our Innkeepers at 423-265-5000